In this episode, I’ll be having a candid chat with Eva O’Keefe, the Vice President Sales at Azelis, a world-leading specialty chemicals distributor. She is an experienced vice president of sales with a demonstrated history of working in the chemicals industry. She previously worked for Horn/IMCD, where she was VP Strategic Accounts, and before that, she spent five years as sales manager for the former PT Hutchins, as well as with Dow as LATAM sales manager. She began her career with Arch Chemicals.
Eva is very skilled in sales, management, and specialty chemicals. She graduated from the University of Florida with dual degrees in Industrial and Systems Engineering and later attended the Graziadio School of Business at Pepperdine University where she earned her MBA. Eva will share her valuable insights on how one can translate their technical skills into sales leadership and emphasize the importance of continuous learning to succeed in sales. I can guarantee you that Eva won’t just be an inspiration but will also equip you with the knowledge you need to go out and kill it in your sales career. So stay tuned!
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- The incredible journey from getting two degrees to becoming VP of Sales (01:42)
- Things that set her up for success as she transitioned from an engineer working in a basement to her current leadership position (05:43)
- How her MBA taught her how to think strategically (06:45)
- Leading better from investing in her personal and professional development (09:52)
- Challenges she has had to overcome throughout her leadership career (12:35)
- Starting in sales for a small business with 5% market share and scaling the market share to 75% (17:11)
Connect with Eva O’Keefe:
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to simplify and transform your company’s back-office and online customer journey. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media!