Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
In this episode of the Science of Selling STEM, I’ll be flying solo to share some Thanksgiving wisdom with you. As a sales leader, you want every member of your team motivated, excited, and committed to hitting goals and bringing in revenue. Usually, the positive attitude you seek from each salesperson starts with you. Each person on your team looks to you for guidance, affirmation, and appreciation. There are a lot of salespeople out there who unfortunately do not feel appreciated by their managers or their company, I’ve seen it first-hand.
Some salespeople are made to feel like a commodity, a simple tool used by the business. While salespeople are typically very self-motivated, recognition of their efforts is still important. It’s often that formal recognition that drives your sales team to go above and beyond. Beyond that, it’s also just a nice thing to do. And it helps cultivate a positive work environment. The same basic principle of thanks and giving also similarly applies to customers too. That’s why in this Thanksgiving episode, I’m going to tell you some of the great ways to show appreciation to your sales team and customers so you can keep sustainably growing your sales. Enjoy!
And if you need help with any sales or leadership issue don’t hesitate to book a complimentary clarity session with me HERE
On Today’s Episode of the Science of Selling STEM:
- Remembering the human element of things in order to give thanks to your sales team (01:23)
- Using altruistic motivation to inspire your salespeople to perform at their best (03:26)
- The value of taking time in the next 30 days to have a human-to-human conversation with your salespeople (09:00)
- Appreciating the departments that are instrumental to the success of your sales team (10:45)
- Customer Appreciation: Recognizing a customer’s value, improving customer satisfaction, and fostering meaningful customer relationships (13:24)
- Being the glue that brings the business units in your company together (16:36)
Connect with Wesleyne:
- Wesleyne’s Website
- Wesleyne on LinkedIn
- Wesleyne on Facebook
- Wesleyne on Twitter
- Email Her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate, Review, Learn, and Share
Thanks for tuning into The Science of Selling STEM! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to transform your sales, don’t forget to tune into our other episodes and share your favorite episodes on social media!