Get FREE Sales Leadership Resources at go.transformedsales.com/pod
Thank you for tuning into my podcast, “Snack Sized Sales.” Today my guest is Lauren Holtvoigt of PetDx, Inc. .
Lauren Holtvoigt, DVM brings a unique combination of clinical practice experience in parallel with industry insider knowledge through a commercial lens that is geared toward successful growth opportunities within the market.
Dr. Holtvoigt has deep experience in fundraising, financial, clinical operations and organizational management and is skilled in relationship and coalition building, industry trend assessment, and information dissemination. With a DVM from The Ohio State University, as well as an MBA, Dr. Holtvoigt possesses advanced talent at translation of macro commercial data to actionable and effective plans for a veterinarian, team or more broadly for a large organization.
Dr. Holtvoigt has worked with numerous animal industry corporations and is currently working within an oncology diagnostic startup. In her free time, Dr. Holtvoigt also likes to run competitively.
On Today’s Episode of Snack Sized Sales:
- [0:02:30] Who Lauren is and how she went from getting a Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine to an MBA to where she is today.
- [0:07:19] Lauren discusses how you help your team understand how value proposition is important to be able to sell products.
- [0:09:34] Lauren discusses what she instituted within her team to help set her up for success in her upcoming launch.
- [0:12:11] Lauren discusses how she balanced learning how to give the right information but not too much.
- [0:14:06] Lauren discusses what she was looking for in her team when she built it.
- [0:15:50] Lauren provides advice on taking a product to market.
- [0:17:00] Lauren shares her greatest success story.
Connect with Lauren Holtvoigt:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the Snack Sized Sales podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about Lauren’s oncology diagnostic startup, please listen and subscribe. Don’t forget to tune into our other shows and share your favorite episodes on social media.