Everyone has some gap between where they are and where they want to be. Business owners, CEOs, and managers consistently name the sales channel as their #1 concern, but can you articulate why? The better you understand the individual strengths and weaknesses of your team’s attitudes, behaviors, and techniques, the better each person can be coached and trained to top performance.
- Do your salespeople and managers understand the sales plan objectives necessary to achieve company revenue goals?
- Do you have a consistent sales methodology understood and applied by all?
- Do your salespeople and managers share the same understanding of the key performance indicators critical to success?
- Have you identified the skill sets necessary to be a top performing salesperson in your organization?
- Do you have a process to identify skill gaps in your salespeople and a training plan to address them?
If any of these questions resonate with you, the Transformed Sales Team Assessment may provide you with a tool to help you resolve these sales team-related challenges.
The evaluation process, starting with Team Assessment, helps you define your current reality and your ideal benchmarks for top performance. With this information, we can help you identify gaps in your team’s current behavior, attitude, and techniques, and develop a customized training plan to close those gaps. The Team Assessment provides a deep dive look at the way your sales team works. It examines your management strategies and pinpoints areas for training.
It also provides you a blueprint by which you recruit additional salespeople. Our survey tool takes individuals and their managers through a series of topics regarding sales activities rating both the importance of the activity as well as their effectiveness in performing it. For team members, the questions focus on selling skills. For managers, the topics are explored from a management perspective. The analysis identifies the largest gaps between “Importance” and “Effectiveness” at an individual, sales team, or company level.